Thursday, November 10, 2005

Me With Celebrity Cruise Lines Activities Manager Paul van Horne


Whenever I make a presentation, I work very closely with my host or hostess. It's so great when my host helps with technical arrangements such as sound and Power Point, gives a stirring introduction just before I start my speech or seminar, and takes care of dozens of details that accommodate the audience.

I am proud to share this photo, which shows me with Paul van Horne, Celebrity Cruise Lines Activities Manager. Paul truly defines the word hospitality. We worked together for a week, and I felt so privileged to have his highly professional services, along with his immediate friendship. He exemplifies the Customer Care that I encourage my clients to practice.

For more information, please visit my Web site:
www.ChampionshipCommunication.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica Ricci said...

Bill, my husband and I took an Alaskan cruise with our dear friends Melanie and Sal, to celebrate my birthday this year. We cruised Celebrity and BOY what a trip! We recommend Celebrity now all the time for the beautiful ships, and the fantastic service!
Monica

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home